Dameon’s Red Deviled Eggs
This is another recipe contributed by one of my readers - this looks like an interesting one to try! I haven't myself yet but am really looking forward to it. If you do, send me a line and tell me how it worked out for you. :)
In Joshua's words: "I used the "Sweet Pickle and Horseradish Deviled Eggs" recipe to come up with a recipe that has done very well in a variety of functions and special occasions."
Thank you again Joshua for sending it!
Recipe by Joshua Anderson
1) 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise (Regular sized eggs recommended)
2) 2 tablespoons Duke’s Real Mayonnaise
3) 2 tablespoons finely chopped Reese Double Martini Sour Cocktail Onions
(2 tablespoons is about 3 onions) (Remove the onion tips before chopping)
4) 3 tablespoons Howard’s Sweet Pepper Relish
5) 2 teaspoons Reese Prepared Horseradish
6) 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
7) 1/8 teaspoon salt
8) 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
9) Paprika for garnish
Mix 2-8 into a large bowl while boiling the eggs (see boiling instructions)
Making the filling:
1) Cut the peeled boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
2) In a separate cooking bowl, grind up the yolks until they are of a fine consistency.
3) Add half of the mixture to the yolk and stir until blended evenly.
4) Add additional mixture as desired until the mixture is a firm but moldable paste. (The goal is prevent the mixture from becoming runny)
Fill the empty egg whites with the paste evenly until all of the paste is used. (Use two spoons)
Sprinkle a light amount paprika on the finished deviled eggs. Serve and enjoy!